1. Do you accept applications for jobs that currently have no vacancies?
We normally give priority to applicants for current job openings. However, we also accept applicants for jobs currently have no vacancies.
2. As a graduate of 4-year non-medical course, can I apply for any vacancy in any non-medical services department?
Yes, you may, provided that you meet the requirement in that particular non-medical service department you are applying for.
3. How long will I have to wait before hearing about my application?
You’ll be sent an acknowledgement email or will receive a call soon after we receive your application. HRD aims to review and process your application as soon as possible after the closing date and will let you know about the next stage within a reasonable time.
Be a part of Manila East Medical Center. Inc.,
wherein we have immediate needs for the following full
||2D ECHO TECHNICIANS
| - Pedia
|- Internal Medicine
||CAFE AND RESTAURANT PERSONNEL
||- Busboy / Food Server
||- Assistant Cook
NEWLY GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
Interested individuals may submit the following:
- Comprehensive resume
- Photocopy of transcript of records and diploma
- Photocopy of PRC Certificate and License Card
- Employment & Training Certificates
For Nurses only:
- Updated IV Training Certificate, BLS Certificate,
ACLS Certificate, Vaccines (Hepa, Tetanus Toxoid &
The Human Resource Department
Room 607, 6th Floor Manila Arts Building, Manila
East Medical Center
Please call 660-0000 locals 7607 and 7608.
Email address: email@example.com