Our Mission Statement
Provide the best possible healthcare, respecting human dignity and uniqueness of each constituent, regardless of social and economic status, personal attribute or the nature of the health problem.
Establish and maintain the highest medical standards of patient care and fiscal integrity of this institution recognizing that its objectives can be achieved through the preservation and growth of hospital assets.
Become the benchmark of comprehensive quality healthcare and effective service that is capable of matching and surpassing the other health industry leaders.
Major services for MEMC includes:
- Electroencephalography Laboratory (EEG)
- Hearing and Dizziness Center
- 24-Hour Holter Monitoring
- Philhealth Accredited
- 24 Hours CT-Scan
- Diagnostic & Laboratory Services
- 2D Echo
- Cataract Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine(PT/OT SERVICES)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- ESWL - Non-surgical Kidney Stone Treatment
- Blood Bank
- Histopathology Section
- Wound Management and Healing Center
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM)
Check our doctors' schedule
MEMC Medical Departments
Find a career with us